Matt and I went on a very fun vacation the last 2 weeks of June. We drove through the French Alps, on the Route des Grandes Alps, then spent the last 5 days lounging on the beach in Salou, on the Costa Daurada in Spain. We had so much fun, saw so many things, drove for ever and ever, and enjoyed every minute of it.
The Alps were breathtaking. So beautiful. I didn't want to leave them behind. The Spanish riveria was so relaxing. Nothing to do, but lounge in the sun. I have officially learned that I do not tan, my freckles just get darker. Matt on the other hand, tans. Well, burns a little, then tans.
I am sure I would bore you all with a day by day account of our trip. So I will bore you with pictures instead. Prepare yourself, there are lots of pictures. And I only included a tenth of the photos that we took.
Enjoy.
6 years ago



3 comments:
You certainly have some beautiful photos there... I am a tiny bit jealous. At least you share the photos.
ToOdLeS.
Ooh, how fun! Some of those are serious postcard quality!
I hear you are coming home soon? Bring me some chocolate!!!!! :P
Oh, and is Matt ready for us Hirschi's?
Dude-I love reading your blog. You are seriously a traveling rockstar! Looks like you guys had a great time...thanks for posting all pics so I can live through you!
Post a Comment