Saturday, August 22, 2009

Hello everybody. Matt and I are finally going to be moving back to the states. Yeah!! We will be stationed at Holloman AFB in Alamogordo, NM.
We are leaving the beginning of October. We plan on spending a few weeks with my parents in Moapa, before we arrive in New Mexico. Hopefully, I will be able to catch up with old friends and have family finally meet Matt. My parents are going to throw a welcome home party for us and I would like to invite you all. I don't know all the particulars so I am going to ask you to e-mail me your addresses so we may send you an invitation. My hotmail address is bijoux_du_table. If I don't here from you, I will harrass you individually :) So, you are hereby warned. I am really looking forward to being home again. Europe has been great, but I miss family and friends.

3 comments:

Bank On It said...

Yay you! I'm sure you guys are excited about coming home. Good luck in NM.

Rawson Family said...

Hey, I hope to see you when you get here. Good luck with the move.

JennHoward said...

Hey Debrah! My mom told me she and Tosha got to see you and your new husband for the first time last week! I am in AZ which is somewhat close to where you are going to be moving to now. Anyhow love seeing how you are doing on the blog!

Post a Comment