A couple weekends ago, Matt and I, thought we would go browse some furniture stores in Belgium. Belgium furniture is something talked about among the American military community, so we wanted to see what all the fuss was about.
Well three hours later we learned that we don't really like or rather appreciate the European style. The chairs, couches, dining sets, bedroom sets and living room sets, one right after another, were blah!
Really, only one piece of furniture stood out among the many and it wasn't for sale! I think it would have looked brilliant in our small apartment. What do you think?I had to jump to even get on it.
I think it would be perfect place for a nap...or a photo shoot.
Even Matt looks like a little kid on it.
Maybe, a grumpy kid.
6 years ago
2 comments:
You guys are so cute and little. Matt looks like he is pouting in the last picture. That chair is freakin huge.
BOO!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!
Post a Comment