Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween was good this year. I wish that I would have been able to get Matt into the Halloween spirit to dress-up and go to a costume party, but I failed. I would have loved to order something elaborate on-line for my costume, but I only had a week's notice. So I scrounged my closet for ideas and I came up with a Gypsy. I am proud to say that I didn't buy anything new for my outfit and I made the half-corset with material that I already had lying around. Granted, to create the pattern: cut the material, sew and fit the corset to my body took some creativity and some time, but I am happy with the result.
The Halloween party I attended was fun. It's a hoot to see your friends dressed up in crazy outfits and the creativity behind their creations. The highlight of the party was an "ice luge." Now I didn't know what that was, but now I do. For those who don't know it's a long way to take a shot. See below.

I was only able to stay at the party for an hour and just when it had started so I wasn't able to see everyone's costumes, but here are some I was able to get pictures of
Jordan & Monique as Badrick aka Koot & a witch.

Green & Blake as Dwight from Office Space & Jason.

Friend & Ragudos as Hans & Frans "We're here...to pump you up."

Bouysam Family as jihad with their little "bomb".

.All the guys. Pinkie is a gay ghost. Crack me up!

After the party Matt and I went to watch Mirrors at the movie theater. Yup, a bit scary. I had to cover my ears some of the time so I wouldn't be as scared. The music and sound effects really get my nerves going. Since I went in costume, I got a free DVD. Another scary movie. Heather it's all yours.

1 comments:

J and Heather said...

Your Costume is way better than any thing you could have gotten off the internet. I think it is awesome. It looks better than mine did. Oh by the way if I have to look at yours on your blog you can look at mine on my blog. So ha. Matt is a party pooper!!!!! OH let him know that he is from his favorite sister in law!!!

Post a Comment