Sunday, October 19, 2008

I love it!

We ordered it on July 4th. The test drive was luxurious and fast. Matt and I both decided it was the car for us. It was built down in Munich and delivered to us here in Spangdahlem in the beginning of September. Matt was down at the NCO Academy so I was the lucky one to pick it up. I have never had a new car. The car mileage read 000000! The tripometer read 0.7 miles.
I picked the car up on a Monday and drove down to Matt's graduation on Thursday and I was finally able to test the car on the autobahn. Let's just say going 120 mph seems like 80 mph. Thank goodness there is no speed limit on the majority of the autobahn.

We now have added a thousand or so miles to vehicle and still absolutely enjoy it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment