Not so many weekends ago, Matt and I went on a Saturday drive and ended up at yet another castle. Castle Saltzvey to be exact. This place is pretty cool. It looked exactly how Hollywood depicts castles from the middle ages, with the food market and shops all within the castle walls. We went on a non-event day, but they have jousting and music festivals all summer long. Hopefully we will make it back to see everything in action.
After our castle stop we went to an animal park. Somehow I have not gotten sick of the plethora of castles or animal parks that we go to. It's always a new adventure.
No lions or tigers or bears, but lots of deer, cows, bunnies, goats, and asses. And the walk around was beautiful. I must admit that I will miss all the green when we leave. But we still have 132 days to go for me to soak up all the green I can.
6 years ago



2 comments:
I love castles.
The scenery over there is gorgeous.
I bet your Mom is glad you put photos on of you... us Mom's are crazy that way. I know I enjoyed them.
Nice slideshow. I get to see places I might not see otherwise.
Thanks for sharing.
ToOdLeS.
Dude! That looks so stinking cool!
Post a Comment