Well much to my mother's dismay we do not have any kids yet. But we do have a very cute kitty. Well he isn't much a kitty anymore, but we love him just the same. I went to take a shower and this is what I found in our bathroom sink.
He is too cute. And even now as I am posting this, he is the sink, curled up, fast asleep.
Vaako even enjoyed getting into the holiday spirit. He walked around the house for a good hour playing with his pretty bow. After the hour it was in pieces all over the house...maybe he didn't like getting into the holiday spirit.
Baking Extraordinare!
I don't claim to be a culinary genious, like my little sis, but I am proud of my Grasshopper cake.
The mint shavings on top took forever and if I touched them with my hand they would melt instantly. I am just that hot! Okay...no.
6 years ago
3 comments:
Vaako in the sink is one of the funniest things ever. So have you guys decided what you are going to do with him? OH and thank you so much for the xmas presents. OH and that cake looks awesome. DId you know that I made that exact cake for Danny's birthday last year. WIth the Andes shavings and all. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Froh Weinachtsen! Oh, that's over, Froh Neuer Jahr. Sorry. No oomlauts.
OK so i need the low down on how you made this wonderful cake can't wait to make it!!!! MMMMM sounds so good send directions if you will to britt_velo@yahoo Thanks so much!!
Post a Comment