I am now into my fifth month of pregnancy. Yeah! Morning sickness has thankfully departed and promises not to return, hopefully. Still no cute baby bump, but just a full looking belly as if I have had too many twinkies. (And no, I am not eating any twinkies, not good for me or the baby.)
On Wednesday we went for an ultrasound for some baby measurements and we were able to find out if we are having a boy or a girl. We are excited to announce that we are having a baby...wait for it...a baby girl. She is currently weighing in at 11 oz. and is a bit camera shy for her face to be seen in full view. A hand or foot was always blocking half of the face.
Now we are discussing names and designing the nursery. Our two little boys, Vaako and Bear, have no idea what is in store for them, but I am sure they will love the new arrival just as much as Matt and I.
6 years ago
3 comments:
More than half way to goal. Yay!!! I loved it when the morning sickness left when I was pregnant with Celestial. It lasted for 6 1/2 months.
Little girls are so much fun.
ToOdLeS.
Yay! I love little girls. Too much fun! :) Congrats mommy and daddy.
Yeah a little girl, how exciting! They are so much fun to dress and shop for! Congrats you two! Glad to hear you are feeling better, morning sickness is not a fun thing to deal with.
Post a Comment