Well it has been awhile since I posted, but we are now settled in New Mexico. So far we like it. There are mountains just behind us and a huge valley in front. The White Sands National Monument can be seen from town on clear days (which is often), I do wish there were more clouds, but you can't have everything.
We found a place to stay. We didn't want to buy right away so we are just renting for the moment. It's a nice 2 bed/2 bath house that is brand new, so no wierd smells or strange stains on the carpets. We came from Germany with no furniture, so we have been having a time accumulating a house full. We got most of everything that we need now, we are just waiting on our bedroom set. We do have a mattress, but we are just rough-in it on the floor for the time being. We also now have our major appliances so I think we should be good to go for a bit. I must admit that I am sick of spending money now. Oh... and... we got a truck, too. So yeah, definitely done spending money in massive quantities.
So I haven't taken pictures of everything yet, but you can see what I got so far.
There are several more European adventures that I never had posted. So in the next month or so I will post our last trips around Europe and then we can start with our adventures in the good 'ol USA.
It's great to be back.



2 comments:
That is a pretty cool looking house!
FINALLY!!!! Pictures. Ummm when are you ever going to email me back???!?
Post a Comment