To show support for the troops, a few famous persons, trickle their way into our little base, to say thanks. We have been able to meet Gary Sinise, during his USO tours of the Lt. Dan Band, Larry Fitzgerald from the Arizona Cardinals, the Harlem Globetrotters and Edwin McCain (he sings "I'll Be"). Now for our most recent visitors, KISS. Now I must admit that we don't own any of their CD's, but you can't help but from knowing their songs. While waiting in line some of our friends impulsively bought expensive guitars for the band to sign. Not wanting to spend $300 on a guitar, Matt had a brilliant idea. He left the line for a bit and came back with a Guitar Heroes guitar, much cheaper and a lot funnier. All four band members happily signed our PS3 guitar (oh and we don't even own a PS3, the Bx weren't selling any XBOX 360 guitars). I even saw the band sign a Fisher Price guitar. All of the band mates were great to meet and Gene Simmons really does have a long, pink tongue. This is Gene Simmons enthusiastically giving me the thumbs up. Our friend Kaz is the dude smiling with the guitar.
Paul Stanley just done signing our sophisticated piece of plastic.
This is Tommy Thayer signing our guitar and beside him is Eric Singer.
Three very happy boys with their oh so cool guitars.
6 years ago
2 comments:
Mom told me about that. Danny and I are so jealous. Its amazing that you guys get to meet people like that. Oh and in the last picture Matt looks so cute. Guitar hero guitar is way cooler than a real one.
Hi cousin! I am oh so jealous that you live in Germany. How cool! I am glad I ran across your blog. Now I actually know what's going on in your life. I think this is actually the first time I have ever seen your husband!
Post a Comment